Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!
~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836

My countdown to Christmas sort of fell by the wayside and I apologize for that. I have completely wrapped myself up in Christmas this year. It is a very special one as we celebrate for the first time with our daughter. She's too young to understand what is going on but we are sure having a wonderful time and are so very thankful for the amazing gift she is!


I wanted to take this time to send you all a very heartfelt thank you for all of your support. I am so very happy to be doing what I love and enjoy sharing it with you. From the bottom of my heart thank you!
To all of my Etsy friends - I have been so blessed "meeting" you all. You are amazing people, with extraordinary talents and are the nicest, most caring, most giving group of people I have ever met. I look forward to the year ahead and hope we are all blessed with the gift of many many sales.
Have a safe, happy and loving Christmas. I hope you are all surrounded by the people and pets and things that you love.




~ Kirby


PS: My cards are currently featured in the Voter on Etsy!




I am honored to be included with the many amazing items and artists.  3 of my friends are also featured so if you can't vote for me check them out as well!


(Joy is currently in second place and it would be sooo neat to see her win - Please vote for her!!)




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Kirby! You have such a sweet little girl. Kids make Christmas so much more fun! Happy New Year too!

    Rosella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at ya Kirby. Enjoy your first Christmas with the little one. Those are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too, Cutie-Patoot! So glad you found us Sneaks- we're all richer for it. Have a wonderful holiday with all your bundles of joy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...