Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fabulous Fun Friday Favorites!!

And another Friday has rolled around.

I have not been able to bring myself to watch the movie "Marley and Me" - I have a thing for dogs and I know that movie ends sadly. Tonight I watched one scene from this movie and cried. The Jennifer Aniston character had just returned from a prenatal appointment where she found out her baby did not have a heartbeat and she's sitting on her couch crying. Her dog has his head on her knee and is just looking up at her with sad eyes. I cried because I know that my dog Snoopy would do the same thing for me. Dogs are amazing creatures so my Friday Favorites are dedicated to these amazing creatures who love unconditionally!!!

Favorite Dog (and Kitty) Rescue Organization
Purrs and Pups


Snoopy's Favorite Dog Toy
Discounted Grey Kitty Dog Toy
Snoops loves the above gray kitty from Ireadesign


Check out Pet Scribbles on Etsy for Pet related greeting cards
From the Dog on Mother's Day greeting card



From the Dog on Mother's Day greeting card


Snoopy Loves these treats from MyPooperScooper


Rollies Pigs In a Blanket Dog Treats - The Hottest Treats - Perfect Bite Soft and Chewy

Rollies Pigs In a Blanket Dog Treats - The Hottest Treats - Perfect Bite Soft 

and Chewy


And these felted wool balls from WebWorksFiber
Felted Wool Balls solid

Felted Wool Balls solid


Favorite Etsy Team for Animals
Etsy For Animals
Search Team EFA on Etsy to purchase items from this wonderful team like:


One 5 Ounce Calla Lily Gardens Bath Bomb


One 5 Ounce Calla Lily Gardens Bath Bomb





Mara the Newfoundland puppy



Mara the Newfoundland puppy


ACEO Drawing in Brown Ink on Cream Matboard - Mehndi / Mehendi or Traditional Henna Art inspired - Growth



ACEO Drawing in Brown Ink on Cream Matboard - Mehndi / Mehendi or Traditional Henna Art inspired - Growth


Have a great weekend and be sure to give your dog some love for me! :) 


(My Snoopy! :0) 


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. And My friend Stockannette is helping Kitties read her blog for more info: http://bit.ly/bHRTO7

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, great choices, especially for favorite animal group, I founded and run Etsy for Animals ;0) http://efaartistshelpinganimals.org Snoopy is so cute, give him a hug for me and I'll give one to our foster seeing eye pup Whiskey http://flickr.com/photos/mvegan5, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mvegan - Thanks so much for your comments and for sharing a picture of your seeing eye pup - he's so cute!! Love Etsy for Animals thanks for all that you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing all of these adorable creations! best wishes to you! xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...