Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday..... (and Christmas Card winner!)

Skip the malls, crowds and insanity today and shop Etsy instead! There are so many great deals out there.
Including a free gift with every purchase from my shop!
I've got some really cute Christmas items for sale right now:















****************************************************************
A winner for the Christmas Card contest has been choosen!

Although I am sad that my card was not the winner, the card I liked the best (besides mine of course ;) )
was the winner!

Handmade Greeting Cards
was crowned the winner!

Here is her card:



I love the colors - especially the pretty blue!

Little voices has such a nice shop on Etsy - Check it out!

Enjoy your leftover's today and be sure to check out all of the sales today and through the weekend on Etsy.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...