Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hearts Me Tuesday

I missed last week because my mom was visiting and we were busy - but I am so excited to share this week’s shop with you all.


One of my all time favorite shops so far on Etsy.
Sophies Closet
Specializes in hand stamped jewelry.


My mom purchased a hand stamped baby bracelet for my 6th month old that I just love. It is beautifully made and will be something that my daughter will cherish for many many years.
The bracelet was just like the one in the picture below - it says "Emma Grace" and on the inside of the bracelet is says "God Bless Always - Love GMA November 8th 2009" Words cannot express how much I love this little bracelet and I know my daughter is going to cherish it!!



Here are some other wonderful items for this shop

(And Santa if you are reading this...I would LOVE anything from this shop)








This is soo cute - it's like a book and each page you can have customized with important/special dates in your life. Wedding date, children’s birthdays and so much more. I just love this idea!!


Sophies Closet is such a great place to shop for that special gift or even for you! You can't go wrong giving someone any of the personalized hand stamped items in this wonderful shop.
I need to get a photo of my daughter wearing the bracelet - I'll post one soon! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...