Thursday, August 9, 2012

Disco Glam Wedding

I can't believe I never showed you this!!!!

Last summer one of my best friends got married and she asked me to make her invitations because she couldn't find what she wanted anywhere else. 

When she told me she wanted the New York City Skyline with a Disco Ball Moon behind it, I could see why she couldn't find something so unique anywhere else!! 

I accepted the challenge!

We selected a black gatefold paper that had a nice shimmer to it. 
The invitation was closed with a hand stamped M gold wax seal. 

Inside was the invitation and reply card!  



Matching New York City Skyline response card. 


Love the name font and also the line 
"On the MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD"

Totally unique invitations for an amazing and unique couple. 

This was such a fun wedding that was super glamorous and exploding at the seams with Love!!!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...