Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Quick and Easy Handmade Centerpieces

So I am going through all of my photos and finding so many photos of things I made and never blogged about! 

A friend asked me to help her with some quick and easy centerpieces for 
a small shower. 

The couple was expecting their second child, a boy!

I made some simple dark and light blue flowers - 2 small and 2 large
The small flowers had little blue baby feet in the center while the large flowers had a photo of the family in the center. 

I found some really inexpensive but cute blue ceramic pots at Michaels and added some brown shredded packing material to the pot as a filler. 

They were super easy, quick and came out so cute. 




 I also helped make cute little tags for the favors.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...