Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hearts me Tuesday!

I haven't blogged for a week - but it's a good thing because I'm busy creating and will soon have a bunch to share!

I am excited about Todays featured artist - The Loose Leaf

I stumbled on The Loose Leaf in an etsy chat room. I like to visit the chat rooms because it's like window shopping, everyone can show off thier work and I usually end of buying something! I was just getting ready to do some Googling because I felt like I wasn't producing enough milk to feed my 5 month old. 

The Loose Leaf makes tea with a purpose!!!

 From The Loose Leaf shop,  "Enjoy each cup knowing you are getting optimal health benefits, with an uplifting, soothing taste. The Loose Leaf can make any custom blend, just e mail us with health questions and we can make you a delicious tea blend to help."

I personally purchased the "Organic Mother's Milk" to help produce more milk naturally! The tea is so good and has been very helpful with my little problem! I highly recommend any of the teas and can't wait to try more.

Here are just some of the teas that The Loose Leaf offers:











(which I am buying for my mom! :) )

The Loose Leaf will also make custom blends, you can convo The Loose Leaf with health questions and she can make a custom blend just for you.

Check out The Loose Leaf's shop for more wonderful Tea blends and try them out for yourself!!! Teas run between $8 - $9 and come in a sleek black canister with about 15-20 cups worth of tea (GREAT PRICE) or you can get a set of 4 teas for $34 (wink wink Santa Claus!)

Hope you enjoy The Loose Leaf



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. wow!! Thank you so much for the post and I'm so glad you love the tea and that it's working it's little magic on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...