Thursday, October 8, 2009

Look Out Martha!

I subscribe to Martha Stewarts daily wedding tips email. Each day I recieve a little email that gives me several cute ideas for weddings from Martha.

Well today's idea was for a placecard that doubled as a luggage tag. Cute idea, I thought, but Martha I am WAY ahead of you and you better look out, I might take over. (LOL!)

Here is Martha's Luggage tag placecard:



And here are mine









My luggage tags are actually Save the Dates but I could just as easily make placecards that double as luggage tags just as Martha has done in today's tip.

My tags are currently for sale in my Etsy shop for $1 a piece and I can do any color or color combination that you can imagine!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...