Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am completely HOOKED!!

Somebody take me to rehab......

This BNR thing has just got me hooked!

People are having specials and free shipping and gifts and specials and your name get's taken off the list if someone buys from you and you buy back into it by supporting another shop.

I just can't think of anything more fun and supportive to be doing on this EARTH day - If feels great to support all of these wonderful artists!


“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.”
 Ryunosuke Satoro quotes


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I know...I cant look at everyones shop fast enough to see what I may miss out on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. Hop on to see Snoopy overwhelmed with shopping drama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to make her go to rehab, but Hap said, "No, no, no..."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...