Friday, February 19, 2010

Fabulous Fun Friday Favorites!!



Friday is a great day to share all kinds of my favorite things with you!! 

So without further delay:

Favorite Quote:

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. - John Ruskin

Favorite item I love on Etsy but can't buy because I wouldn't know what to do with it:


Somewhere Out There True Thick n Thin Hand Painted Merino 64 Super Bulky Yards 3.6 oz


I love all of the colors in this! It is so pretty!!! Wish I could incorporate it into a card or invitation somehow!

Favorite New Find:

Just found this store through Twitter I think and I am in LOVE
"Handmade Jewlery Inspired by a Love of Nature"

I could go through and Heart everything - first on my list to buy:

Favorite Thing I wish I'd thought of first:

Okay, check this out 
For $100,000.00 you can purchase this:



CLEVER I tell you - Very Clever!!!

Favorite Blog I follow:

"Neat thoughts about Food, Wine, Travel & More"
A great blog that makes me drool almost everyday! Recipies, Reviews, Wine....
What more could a girl ask for? 

Favorite tweeter: 

ETSYNJ Rocks



Tune in next Friday for More Fabulous Fun Friday Favorites!!! 



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. That yarn is fabulous!! You can buy it and give it to me!! ;)
    And yes, EtsyNJ does rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh - you left out Favorite Dog: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39085903@N00/4240692011/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in that yarn; the warm brown really complements the cool blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...