Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Parties!

I recently had the pleasure of designing some invitations for an Irish Bridal Tea. 
I gave the customer 4 different design samples to choose from.








My customer picked the second design "It's tea time" and they came out so beautiful. The design she picked is one of my best selling designs and I've used it for many different themes. 

I loved the tea pot and tea cup shaped invitations and have listed some for sale in my etsy shop!


The tea cups are extra special in that I created a pocket in between the patterned paper on the front and the card stock in the back to include an actual packet of tea! I think sending an invitation to a tea party that includes a nice little packet of tea will really impress your guests!!







Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...